Visits

Monday 14 November 2011

Mount Fuji Japan

Mount  Fuji



In a slight deviation from my normal contributions, this latest picture is of sunrise around Mount Fuji in the backdrop to the town of Fujiyoshida, Japan.

Unfortunately I didn't have to visit Japan for this, it was reproduced from a photo I took off the television, cheating I know !

Surprisingly enough I saw this shot while watching an episode of  " An Idiot Abroad "  a couple of weeks ago and thought "that's got potential" - thank goodness for TVRs.

Even if you hate the TV programme I think you'll agree this view is pretty spectacular.

This picture measures 16" x 12" on canvas board, and is #28 of 52.
One a week for a year !
(Enjoy)

1 comment:

  1. My son would love to go to Japan - as ever its a great painting and very different to the ones you usually do.

    ReplyDelete